Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Theme Park

(Topic created: 09-16-2021 11:10 PM)
DrFed
Comet
Options
Tips
I don't think you could do this before: Theme Park app now allows for changing the shape of the icons on One UI launcher.
16 Replies
MrG21
Galaxy
Options
Tips
Theme park crashes whenever I try to edit or make icon but everything else works fine
0 Likes
DrFed
Comet
Options
Tips
Sorry to hear. I'm not having that issue. I did, however, factory reset my device.
userzwpX9Stt6Y
Constellation
Options
Tips
Did you figure out how to fix? Mine does same thing, when I click an icon pack, it just closes and returns to "create new icon" screen
MrG21
Galaxy
Options
Tips
Nope even after factory reset I still get that error
0 Likes
MrG21
Galaxy
Options
Tips
Hey I kinda found a work around, when I used the icons I directly install from Google Play it crashes but when I use icons from icon pack studio that I create it works
0 Likes
userzwpX9Stt6Y
Constellation
Options
Tips
Hey thanks for letting me know! Weird thing is, I found one that works from Google play. I bought 2 packs, and didn't know how to use icon pack studio, so I just tried it and it worked. Then I bought another one and the app crashed. The one that works for me is crayon and that is the only one I've gotten to work and not crash the app. How do I get the packs I make from icon pack studio to show up in theme park?
0 Likes
MrG21
Galaxy
Options
Tips
This is how it's looking now
0 Likes