Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

WiFi Calling

(Topic created: 09-22-2021 05:38 PM)
Jayel4744
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tips
When updated to beta 4.0 if you have WiFi calling on it will not auto transition just to data on your calling app,, if that happens reset the phone. 
0 Likes
5 Replies
Options
Tips
I'm sorry but this message is not very clear.

What does "it will not auto transition just to data on your calling app" mean? What problem does that cause?

And are you asking us to reset the entire device, or just clear data on the phone app?
0 Likes
Options
Tips
He's saying if you leave where there is no wifi the phone won't accept calls on cellular data. But mine does. No problem
0 Likes
Options
Tips
Thanks very much for the clarity, Rob. Coincidentally, just had a Wi-Fi issue occur, I guess not related, where I rebooted my phone and after rebooting it refused to connect to my primary network. I run a couple of vlans. So I connected to my secondary Network and it connected fine, and then I was able to reconnect to my primary network. Been running these vlans on the same HW for the last year never seen anything like that.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Tips

Hello @Jayel4744 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Eternal_d
Halo
Options
Tips
I've noticed at least on my phone there is an issue with wifi-calling. Hasn't been stable enough for me to try the transition from wifi to celluar, but in the past it would work on occasion but would drop too. Wasn't consistent.
0 Likes