Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

uninstall version

(Topic created: 09-20-2021 07:13 AM)
Carlosr11
Asteroid
Options
Tips
I would like to uninstall this beta has given me problems, how can I do it please

0 Likes
5 Replies
TopherLee
Galaxy
Options
Tips
What kind of problems?

Have you performed a factory reset, or at minimum, cleared the cache?

The rollback process requires you to opt out of the beta (from the members app) and use a PC with Samsung Smart Switch Software to perform a recovery back to the previous version, or take to a Samsung repair center (I believe the Samsung Reps inside Best Buy have the ability to perform such actions) to rollback to previous as well.

I would recommend backing up your data, (either way, for performing a factory reset, or since you will lose everything during a rollback), and perform the factory reset via recovery first. If you need assistance let me know.
0 Likes
Vladimimirtm
Constellation
Options
Tips
How I clean up the cache?
0 Likes
TopherLee
Galaxy
Options
Tips
With the device powered off,

Press and hold the Volume Up Key and the Power Button at the same time.

When you see the Samsung Logo on startup, release the power button only, while continuing to hold the volume up key until you see the Samsung Recovery menu appear.

Use the Vol Up or Down key to scroll through the options until you see the option with Clearing the Cache.

Press the Power Button to enter, then vol down to select Yes.

Once complete the first option is reboot device. Select, then Power button to reboot device.
0 Likes
TopherLee
Galaxy
Options
Tips
If you have any issues, let me know.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Tips

Hello @Carlosr11 ,

Please try erasing cache of the device to see if it helps resolve some of your problems.

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.
  3. When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
  4. An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
  6. Press Side key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.
  8. When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
  9. Press the Side key to restart the device.

You can deregister from the beta program from Samsung memberā€™s app -> settings -> one Ui Beta program status -> Withdraw. Once withdrawn you can download smart switch on the PC and restore to Android 11. 

Please back up all data on your device before using smart switch to move back to Android 11 as this does reset the phone. if you do choose to move to Android 11 , we suggest you backup all your device data and master reset on Android 12 and try if for a few days. If issues are still not resolved,  you always have the choice to withdraw and move back to Android 11.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes