Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Contacts UI

(Topic created: 10-28-2021 11:58 AM)
Brauska
Halo
Options
Discussions
I really hope this is a bug, and not the true UI design. The letter for that contact group should be part of the contacts for that letter. Not sure why its different than the phone contacts

Yes it's been reported

0 Likes
6 Replies
iiDark
Comet
Options
Discussions
What's wrong with that? You hold your finger over the bar on the right and it cycles through the alphabet quickly and the letter is above each group of contacts with the corresponding letter. Idk what you're even not liking about this?
0 Likes
Brauska
Halo
Options
Discussions
I mean that I don't think there should be a white bar there when it's in light mode, bc it's not there in dark mode
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Brauska ,

Thank you very much for reporting the issue to us. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community. Letter is supposed to be separated from the contacts group for easier identification. How ever color of the Letter Row is supposed to match background not be white. You will see the difference if you open contacts app directly instead of messages that the Row with Letter matches background color of the bottom menu.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
C4RR1LL0
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I don't see nothing wrong with it.
P.D I don't care if you see the names ..... šŸ˜‰Screenshot_20211028-144728_Video Player.jpgScreenshot_20211028-144723_Video Player.jpgScreenshot_20211028-144725_Video Player.jpg
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Hey... mucho latino...saludos!!!
usereVKlXDm6M4
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
You sure do have a lot of contacts lol