Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 5 Manager crashing while on One UI 5.0 Beta

(Topic created: 10-29-2022 01:02 PM)
Options
Questions

Galaxy watch 5 manager keeps losing the ability to connect to the watch via Bluetooth.  If you reset your watch, you're unable to set it back up because the Manager app keeps crashing. 

It works when it wants to.. This is ridiculous. Please help technical team..

11 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
uninstall the Wear app and start over. the manager app will also uninstall. I've been fine with my Watch 5, in beta and on stable release. good luck 👍
0 Likes
Options
Questions
I've done so about 10x.. today.. about 12 while on the beta.. I've installed several different versions also. Keeps crashing.
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions

I assume you've submitted an error report on this side of the app. I have no good speculation why mine's working and yours isn't. if something occurs to me, I'll DM you.

Options
Questions
Cool, well thank you. I don't either. Lol
0 Likes
William_S22U
Galaxy
Options
Questions
The previous Wearable app update, in July 2022, broke the connection that was already established. Samsung stated they're going to release a Wearable app update to fix it soon, but by Factory resetting the watch and reconnecting it to the current Wearable app on your phone should fix it.

On the beta version of One UI 5 / Android 13, there was a major issue with Wearable app and Samsung even posted a Notice about the problems. An update to the Wearable is "expected" in Mid-November.
0 Likes
Options
Questions
I've done what you've mentioned several times with different versions of the application. No lock. Doesn't make it past the confirm screen.

This is crazy. Thanks for trying to help
William_S22U
Galaxy
Options
Questions
You are welcome. I hope Samsung gets a resolution for you soon, or a replacement.
Options
Questions
Yes, it's software for sure. Didn't have issues on Android 12
0 Likes
userg6zNjjcJeg
Constellation
Options
Questions

I guess I will have to return my watch 5 pro, because it is not connecting either. I received it today and it was not working. I will wait till the update comes before I use it. Thank you for this information. I thought my 22 Ultra was the problem.

0 Likes