Did you mean: 

Original topic:

99% of the Suggestions are rejected!

(Topic created: 08-08-2022 11:04 PM)
DiegoKaku
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
As a Beta tester for the last 4 years, I few kinda sad that all the amazing suggestions are just ignored by the developers. 

No matter how good or popular the suggestions are, 99% will be ignored. 

So don't be sad if your great idea doesn't show up later.
16 Replies
For-You
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
My idea always shows!!
I want a stable sistem and they do.this is matter,
You know and your idea is there, not only your , but all together, remember Samsung is a big family, why they should listen to you? There is 100milions, ( to be more accurate- There are over 3 billion active Android devices) so if you want your idea to see here on Android you should work as developer. Easy steps to do , and you are in.
DiegoKaku
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
What are you talking about???
The Beta is open for a limited number of users and specific models only.
And are you saying, the only way to get any suggestion is becoming a developer? That also makes no sense.
For-You
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
The Beta is open for a limited number of users I agree and of course specific models only.
I meant Samsung can't listen everyone what they want , I mean that not possible,
We can suggest but maybe our suggestions are ilegal for samsung .
We suggest sometimes, copy - paste .
And remember, how many workers are there , who is in charge to read all suggestions?
What If is a brilliant idea? Well . How do you know if your idea is a brilliant
0 Likes
Philosophics
Nebula
Options
Discussions
We suggested the bounce at the end of a scroll list returned in the last beta. This is a "feature" we've enjoyed since...
0 Likes
youu
Comet
Options
Discussions
So your saying there still a 1% chance they can do it, or add it to next yrs beta
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
How do you know all the ideas were rejected like do you have a list of all the things from your 4 years cause if they didn't take any ideas no one would sign up for the beta
0 Likes
DiegoKaku
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Just read all the suggestions, and look for them in the Final version.
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I'm not going back 4 years. Like I said if they rejected as many as you said no one would be using the beta
0 Likes
DiegoKaku
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
People who sideload the Beta can't give feedback or suggestions, and still they want to use the latest version of the software.
I'm here to see the latest improvements.

For example: look at this app, it doesn't have a true black AMOLED theme, it's a bit black and mostly gray. For the past 10 years, people are asking for a true black AMOLED theme, and Samsung still didn't implement.