Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

A Question Samsung Developers NEED To Answer

(Topic created: 10-20-2023 09:00 AM)
Options
Discussions
First, let me say that I truly appreciate the work Samsung devs have been doing (and continue to do) with OneUI in general and OneUI 6 in particular. Eight betas, shaking out the bugs and implementing new and useful features. So BRAVO for that!

Now, having said that, I think we deserve an explanation as to why SCREEN ON TIME SINCE LAST FULL CHARGE was removed. While the info provided for the calendar day provides SOME useful information, the most useful info for how your battery and screen time is performing was provided in the SINCE LAST FULL CHARGE tab. Seems like this was removed for no real reason. Change for the sake of change?

Regardless, I sure would like to hear the reasoning behind what I consider a huge mistake and removing truly useful information from the end user.
3 Replies
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
What appears to have happened is the since last charged data is in the main battery screen for settings.

One has to select details to see the SOT for the current and previous days.
Doing it this way, the user cannot see time since last charged and SOT for previous days.

Last fully charged and SOT should be on the same screen for each day. Users are trying to measure their battery life efficiency.

Details could still have further information about per app usage, etc.Screenshot_20231020_135004_Device care.jpgScreenshot_20231020_135035_Device care.jpg
The_Chief
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yep, SOT for the last seven days is available in the details
Options
Discussions
NOT the same as SOT Since Last Full Charge.
0 Likes