Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Android 14,

(Topic created: 10-02-2023 04:08 AM)
olivdvvs
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Does anyone know when the official launch of Android 14 will be? Or how many more betas will they give us?
7 Replies
Moosc
Nebula
Options
Discussions
LoL official for pixel phones could be this week. Or at least Oct 20 when pixel 8 is delivered. As for Samsung official release most likely November. Still got some bugs in beta that need squashing.
Options
Discussions
Typically 5 or 6? So we may have one beta left but I'm pretty sure the rumored official date is Oct 4th but tbh there's a lot of bugs that they need to fix first. Also id really love to see more improvements and changes in UI/animations still....sigh
Options
Discussions
Oct 4th may have been wrong...not sure why I said that lol but probably by the end of the week?
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Month I mean....God my brain is off today.
0 Likes
JumpingHoses
Nebula
Options
Discussions
You may be thinking of the rumor that it will be released on Oct 5th, because they are talking about OneUI 6 at the Samsung Developer Conference on that day. Some sites took this to mean that it will be released at the same time.
0 Likes
BHW658
Halo
Options
Discussions
I might have missed something, but when I cluck on Android version it shows Android 14 with the "easter egg" being a little spaceship you can maneuver. Is this just a part of the beta program?
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
No official lunch date yet we are still in beta.
0 Likes