Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Animations .. AGAIN!

(Topic created: 09-23-2022 01:32 PM)
MoRadwan
Star
Options
Discussions
Why animations are important, for me at least?
I paid around $1100 for a high end phone with high end specs and hardware. And I am not that heavy user of such hardware, but I need to feel the money I paid in another way; which is camera and smoothness experience of using the phone. 

That's why i write my feedback here and that I need Samsung, I have been using their phones for over than 8 years!, to make me feel appreciated and not disappointed! 
So, I see that there are some clear progress but unfortunately not even near 80% satisfactory! 

I hope they can polish it more and at least reach the 90 or 95% satisfaction!

11 Replies
blazeBark
Comet
Options
Discussions
For a visual speedup, enable Android's Developer Options and change the Window and Transition Animation Scales and the Animator Transition Scale to .5x - this will make the animations feel smoother and more responsive.
Jeffrey777
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I thought it was 1×?
0 Likes
XLO
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
1x is the default speed. You want to use .5x for a speedier interface.
TheRoops
Comet
Options
Discussions
I didn't know I needed this. Much better.
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
make sure you toggle off the RAM Plus...will smooth things out a great deal. in fact, do that first, before you play with the developer options.
Godsend
Halo
Options
Discussions
I dunno I've tried it in every setting and didn't notice any difference at .5x but with beta 3 I see a lot of improvement.
bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions
I definitely agree. if you haven't tried out the method I posted to make the phone smoother. you're gonna love it
0 Likes
MoRadwan
Star
Options
Discussions
Wouldn't it affect the battery?
0 Likes
bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions
not at all