Did you mean: 

Original topic:

BETA 3

(Topic created: 09-15-2022 04:37 PM)
bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'm so excited to see what samsung has done to the animations in beta 3. beta 3 is the most important beta. if the animations not majorly improve in beta 3 then there's not much to change on the 4th or the final stable release.

Seems like samsung taking there time which i dont really mind as long as they debug most of the issues and imporve animations,..hopefully we receive it tmrw. 🙃

20 Replies
Options
Discussions
Don't hold your breath. It's been a few years now and Samsung has yet to get them right. They are more occupied with making everything look like iOS, which is just plain ugly.
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
OneUI looks nothing like iOS? If anything Samsung is keeping its own distinct visual appearance while Google is chasing after that iPhone look.
bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions
ios is totally in a different league.. which I don't think samsung or android will ever be able to achieve that smoothness/optimization.
for now, we just want samsung to be the best android phone with animations. that's all for now 🤞🏼.
0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
We've been over this before. *you* want fancy animations, I will put them at double speed because I want speed and features.
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
I couldn't agree more
Options
Discussions
Are you kidding me? "Stock" Android is NOTHING like iOS. OneUI, on the other hand, is desperately trying to be iOS with the hideous blur and gradients.
0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Blurred backgrounds to distinguish foreground tasks is a very old UI trick. Not sure what you mean by gradients unless you mean that funky video background thing which is dumb to begin with and an example of the extraneous **bleep** that I don't want on my phone, but I also think that's just Samsung doing Samsung stuff. Either way I'm not sure how you can call blurred backgrounds and gradients copying iOS when so much is visually and functionally distinct.

Meanwhile, google mandates the iOS clone gesture system be the only gesture system, mandates the iPhones horizontal stack multitasking UI, changed its design language to follow a similar heavily padded, white space heavy design, and so on.

Agree to disagree I guess?
0 Likes
johnnyboiii
Comet
Options
Discussions
I agree. Take your time if you're gonna get it right.
egor0128
Comet
Options
Discussions
Well I don't now. I had a s10 +now I have 5 g. I have a pen I can take notes and alot more. I can send files at lightning speeds I can change any of my widgets and stack them on top of each other and list keeps going and I'm really enjoying the beta program in plain words the s22 ultra rocks. And developer mode I turn off my animation this phone is lightning
Fast
0 Likes