cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Battery life even worse on beta 4 than on beta 3!

(Topic created: 07-19-2022 06:52 PM)
SoTHISIsFitness
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

I posted that as of beta 3 my GW4C battery life had taken a nosedive, but now, after beta 4... It's just completely in the toilet. I used to get a good solid day and a half battery life, then on beta 3 i barely made it through a day. Now I'm lucky if i make it 20 hours, and I'm not even doing anything with the watch. It was so bad i did a factory reset on the hopes that would help... So we'll see, but so far it's not looking good.

Idk what the devs did under the hood for these last 2 betas but they broke something then broke it worse. Fix this! Holy **bleep**...

And before i get a canned response to update to the latest etc etc... I am fully up to date on my phone, watch manager plugin, Samsung health, the watch, i did a reset, there is nothing else to update to clear cache on or whatever. I should be -g o o d -. And I'm not.

1 Reply
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes