cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery life even worse on beta 4 than on beta 3!

(Topic created: 07-25-2022 12:13 PM)
SoTHISIsFitness
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

I posted that as of beta 3 my GW4C battery life had taken a nosedive, but now, after beta 4... It's just completely in the toilet. I used to get a good solid day and a half battery life, then on beta 3 i barely made it through a day. Now I'm lucky if i make it 20 hours, and I'm not even doing anything with the watch. It was so bad i did a factory reset on the hopes that would help... So we'll see, but so far it's not looking good.

Idk what the devs did under the hood for these last 2 betas but they broke something then broke it worse. Fix this! Holy **bleep**...

And before i get a canned response to update to the latest etc etc... I am fully up to date on my phone, watch manager plugin, Samsung health, the watch, i did a reset, there is nothing else to update to clear cache on or whatever. I should be -g o o d -. And I'm not.

1 Reply
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes