cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery life in the beta is definitely worse.

(Topic created: 08-08-2022 01:47 PM)
Scubadog200
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Normally by 3:30 my phone would be at about 70%, but now I'm routinely at 60%. No change in how I'm using the device. 
14 Replies
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Mine got better what phone you got
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Mine seems to be worse as well. I did just wipe my cache partition and one UI cache. I'll see if that makes any difference
0 Likes
Negropy
Halo
Options
Discussions
No noticeable change here with a S22. I did wipe the cache right after installing the update
0 Likes
Jokylos
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Mine is a little worse
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
I would have to agree that the battery life is not as good as before, but please remember that this is the First Beta version and as One Ui firmware gets updated and all the bugs have been addressed battery life should improve, please try Installing the Samsung Good Guardians application from the Galaxy store and try using the application booster and battery life tool, and also open the device care application and put unnecessary applications into deep sleep to improve battery life
0 Likes
Scubadog200
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I understand that. I'm simply reporting the results of beta testing on my S22 Ultra. They can't optimize if nobody is sharing their experience.
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
I fully understand what you mean, please keep letting Samsung know about any other issues, and use the feedback option to report issues
0 Likes
userp6tZtQKudk
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Mine has gotten noticeably better. Especially the first 1-3 hours after removing charger. Even on 5G. I cleared the cache and used app booster by Good Guardian after installing update.

Edit to say S22 Ultra 512 Unlocked on Tmobile.
0 Likes
vs84
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I'm new to this how do I clear the cache my battery is also draining
0 Likes