Ever since upgrading to the beta, the battery drainage has gone up astronomically, even on maximum power saving mode, and I hope that the stable version release fixes this. After upgrading to the second beta it said that the battery problems were fixed although they weren't, so I'm hoping this doesn't become a permit problem.
Please erase the device cache using steps below.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
- Press Side key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.
- When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Side key to restart the device.
One UI Beta Team