Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery

(Topic created: 10-02-2022 07:07 PM)
Jhowel
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Since the 3rd beta update on my Galaxy S22 Ultra, the battery is draining more quickly than usual.
13 Replies
BobbyCarra
Comet
Options
Discussions
Not here, but beta 4 is coming out soon so let's see what happens.
Options
Discussions
Mine is slow charging even plugged into fast charger
0 Likes
KBWolf
Comet
Options
Discussions
You might think it's charging slowly but it's probably still fast charging. Check out the post I made about it.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Says fast but it is not Screenshot_20221002_200354_Device care.jpg
0 Likes
blazeBark
Comet
Options
Discussions
Try downloading Good Guardians from the Galaxy Store and using the Galaxy App Booster from within Good Guardians to improve your battery life. Rebooting to the bootloader and clearing the Cache Partition can also help.
Coldheat06
Comet
Options
Discussions
I can agree with both......since Beta 3 the battery has drained a lot faster also by downloading Good Guardians from the Galaxy Store will definitely improve your battery..........

But.... we should not have to download another app to help save battery..... especially one that is created by Samsung.....it should be already built in and have GREAT battery life.
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
JumpingHoses
Comet
Options
Discussions
Technically what Good Guardians' App Booster does is already built into Android. Samsung engineers just built an app that force the execution of these commands, related to app compilation. If you didn't run it, it'd eventually happen to your apps when your phone idles.
0 Likes
gurnben
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I've observed about 30-40% higher drain per day on this update. It seems a smattering of core services are consuming the battery at a higher rate than usual. Hopefully the next beta or the official release upcoming resolve this issue!
Options
Discussions
I've read that pronounced battery drain is still a problem on Google phones running Android 13 and they're still trying to solve the problem themselves.
0 Likes