Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery

(Topic created: 11-04-2022 06:16 AM)
Options
Discussions
I am starting to understand the pull to the otherside. I was a fan boy til I start seeing issues that go unresolved. I was looking to buy a galaxy watch but a lot of cash out of pocket reviews regretted not returning before window closed. So I bought a 7 with cell. When I tell you all day with heart rate and blood oxygen sensors on. How could I settle for subpar. At this point if dungsung dont do tsmc chip i wont be upgrading. 

I believe the note 9 was tsmc. After 2 years and android updates. I was still getting 8½sot. I dont tax my units with excessive battery drain... max brightness, loud speaker, 5g constant pinging, heavy processes. All those deep heavy drains induce premeture wear on the cells. I lost 3percent just typing this up on vanta black theme. Every pixel off except what needs to be on
0 Likes
5 Replies
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
Exynos?
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Snap the magic dragon
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
That's crazy my battery is a tank! I went crazy trying to use all different combos to save battery when I first got my Note20 Ultra. Then I said screw it. I'm running it full blast at all times. Might as well enjoy the tech. Then about 10-14 days later I started getting more SOT then everyone in the Reddit sub. I got mine on preorder & it's by far my favorite Galaxy product ever. Still fast ASF & I even run the full resolution with the 120hz. We'll ALMOST Full resolution. The difference is negligible. XDA has the hookup. Idk if we're supposed to talk about that in here. Anyway hopefully you don't go dark side. I have a work iPhone & I despise it. Such a :ewe: phone. Idk 2 each his own I guess. Good luck.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Ima try the full bore wide open throttle setup.
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
I'm talking enhanced processing & all! No battery saving ANYWHERE. Then just let it rock. Give it some time to learn your usage. Idk why or how but that worked for me. No power saving at all. When I last posted I was on 97-98% I put my phone down after until now pretty much. I'm at 94% right now. It just sat here but still I only lost a few % and that was HOURS ago. Hope it works. Idk it did for me. I do use the device care optimization when I remember. Also I have auto optimization as far as auto restarts on. But THATS ALL. Good luck! :battery::up_not_button:
0 Likes