Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery

(Topic created: 10-29-2023 11:50 PM)
ProfSoap
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I think battery life is still an issue, would love to hear about everyone's opinions 🙏

16 Replies
sunny28
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I just leave battery saver on all the time 😅🤪 but yes I should be getting like 3 days with the settings I have turned on but I get just over a day and a half if I don't use it too much
Options
Discussions
Mine definitely isn't as good as on One UI 5/Android 13
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Just starting my day.
Estimated is 1 day 3 hours.
Battery Saver is off.
Third party launcher too!

This is pretty normal for my usage, apps and settings, both One UI 5 and 6.
I have never achieved much more but I also charge every night. Sometimes, I might have 50%, 40% or less by the time I turn in. Never less than what I need for the day.Screenshot_20231030_065157_Device care.jpg
Alejandro1400
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I charged my phone to full about an hour ago and for me it says it'll last about 12 hours.
Alejandro1400
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I just realized you have power saving on, is that to get more battery?
0 Likes
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
I had not realized that!
Turned it off. Estimate is 1 day 5 hours, now with further usage of the phone. The estimate will change over time with usage.
But seems to stay within the ranges I mentioned with or without battery saving mode on. Running standard processor as well, not light. Screenshot_20231030_082812_Device care.jpg
Alejandro1400
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
How did you get your estimate that high? I mean I do play 20 minutes of games and I only charge it twice a day at most.
0 Likes
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Getting towards the end of the day. Here is the usage. More apps on the list but you get the idea. I guess no more Rumble for me. 50 minute video and 13.5% usage.
Definitely, not as efficient as YouTube or the streaming movie services. Yikes!

But note the estimate did not change much at all. 1 day and 1 hour. Still at 46% and could last all the way through to tomorrow with more usage and while I sleep.
I put it on the charger anyway, but happy overall getting through the day and evening with ease.

If you are getting less then check for any rogue apps in the background.
Over time unused apps go into deep sleep automatically. Screenshot_20231030_194451_Device care.jpgScreenshot_20231030_194517_Device care.jpg
0 Likes
Alejandro1400
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Yeah I just have it set to where the phone decides what apps to put to sleep
0 Likes