Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta 3 Introduced a few bugs

(Topic created: 09-25-2022 05:41 PM)
Vibhu
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Beta 4 Update - the below problem is fixed in beta 4.
Good work Samsung 

Information Update Edit - please know that I am using custom DPI in the developer settings otherwise I feel I am wasting screen real estate. my custom DPI value is 540.

Bugs / Issues 
1. Recent apps "close all" button is dislocated - Update - this got fixed after changing DPI to 550 and a few restarts.
2. Text size in the status bar is too big.

13 Replies
Vibhu
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Yes I agree with your observations ..btw you must have really good eyes for 650.. I have 540 ... I submitted a screenshot and error report yesterday showing the trashy battery icon and out of scale notification bar. Btw I just changed to 600 and the UI changed to Tablet UI ..makes sense why you would use that large DPI.
0 Likes
Godsend
Halo
Options
Discussions
I'm slightly near-sighted but up close on my devices I don't have any issues. My zoom level is always at the minimum. Yep, the tablet mode is an advantage too. The only app I have slight problems with is the kiwi browser that doesn't show the tab management icon but is still worth it.
RedPanda889
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Noticing the same issue sent a feedback for it as well
Bleh_
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Search for the OneUI Home app in your launcher, force close it and the button will reappear. Custom DPI shouldn't cause this. 

0 Likes