Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta 4 fingerprints corrupted

(Topic created: 10-10-2022 07:08 PM)
scoobdude
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
After installing beta 4 my finger prints became corrupted. When I went into the menu to check on them it auto deleted them. I attempted to add them back in but after 91% completion it would cancel the fingerprint registration.

Rebooted, cleared system cache, and turned off developer mode.

Reattempted to register fingerprints. 1 and 2 went well with the occasional hold finger down harder type mistake. But I noticed the target now also moves after each press.

Upon trying number 3 it canceled out after hitting add. Tried again but sstill had the notification that fingerprints have been added and it canceled again. Swiped away and was able to get 3 registered. Again message up top was still there and it canceled after clicking add for fp 4. Swiped message and it allowed fp4 to be added. 

Put this out there in case it helps someone. And it seems to work at least for the lockscreen.
 Will test other apps later.
0 Likes
6 Replies
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
Unlocked S22 Ultra no issues here all 4 of my fingerprints are working as they should
RyanSr
Comet
Options
Discussions
Mine weren't corrupted, report that in the beta feedback since you already cleared the cache.
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
No issues on my s22 plus
0 Likes
Dushka
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Mine are not working either. Fingerprint sensor shutts down constantly.
0 Likes
Dushka
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Same exact issues as the original poster
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes