Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta 5 crashing

(Topic created: 09-30-2023 11:16 AM)
Options
Discussions
Had issues with Beta 3 crashing due to Wi-Fi 6e, but that was fixed in the hotfix and Beta 4. Since installing Beta 5, phone has crashed every morning. Thought it might be sleep mode activated as it was always about 7 hours into sleep mode. However today I have had 3 crashes in 8 hours. Anyone else having this issue?

Auto optimization is not turned on, error report is sent each time it crashes, and I clear the system cache and repaired the apps after each crash. 
0 Likes
5 Replies
Ryekia
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I was just about to get on here and say the same. Mine even booted back up into safe mode. I updated about 4 hours ago and it has crashed once every hour. I tried turning wi-fi off, I've turn Bluetooth off, turned off all data and yet I still have the problem. I don't have goodlock or anything like that running. I was using Google keyboard and messaging. I switched back to all Samsung but it didn't make a difference. I don't understand how they can keep doing this. The last few betas updates have been atrocious.
user7UMjWQac9k
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Same issue
0 Likes
peacey
Halo
Options
Discussions

I don't have any problems here. I suggest you factory reset your phone.

0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please erase the device cache using steps below. I

1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.
3. When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
6. Press Side key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.
8. When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Side key to restart the device.

If the issue persists, please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Options
Discussions
If you look at my post I have submitted the error report after each crash and I have cleared the system cache from the recovery menu as well after each crash. Has not resolved the issue.