Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta 9 Feedback

(Topic created: 10-25-2023 03:23 PM)
MarkChang
Explorer
Options
Discussions
Personally, this seems to be the best beta yet. Things feel more snappy with the animations set to half a second. No weird bugs noticed so far. WiFi Calling for my pSIM and eSIM work again and at the same time. Wifi Calling quality is great on both carriers, T-Mobile USA and Rogers (AT&T) Canada. Calling and data has been great for both SIM's. 

Everything I personally use works fine. The force closing of apps in the background is a little aggressive but still an improvement over previous betas. I normally have two browsers always open with a handful of tabs in each always open and would like these to remain open. 

The cameras seem fine but when taking RAW photos, there seems to be about a minute of rendering delay for some reason. This was introduced for me in the last beta (beta 8). Not the end of the world but it is kind of annoying. 

Texting has been solid this time around, unlike the last beta. All texts have gone through quickly and made it to their recipients. Pictures and other MMS work great. RCS for both numbers is working with Google Messages. 

Bluetooth works great with my Sennheiser Momentus 4's. Music playback is great and call quality over Bluetooth is also great. 

I haven't had any complaints with the battery life so far. The last couple of betas seemed a little more thirsty for power than this one while the performance seems like what I would expect from this beta. 
4 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
I completely agree with you, so far absolutely no issues with the latest Beta firmware, If you haven't tried the Samsung Good Guardians app I recommend you try it. It seems to help with battery life and memory management
Options
Discussions
No more "z" in the software build. This is an official build.

Edit and with an update to gpay we now have gpay back in working order as well.
0 Likes
Ryderjj89
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Facebook Messenger still crashes on Beta 9. Not sure who has to fix this at this point. Constant force closes and asks me to save login and sync contacts. I don't get notifications because of it. Pretty inconvenient right now.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes