Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Beta Testing

(Topic created: 10-06-2021 07:36 PM)
Blukrystlz
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I know this might be a repetitive question, I apologize in advance. But, does anyone know when the Beta testing for the z flip3 will be?
ThanksšŸ˜Š 
5 Replies
drewgaren
Halo
Options
Discussions
There is a possibility of after beta 2 for the S21. So possibly when beta 3 rolls around for the S21 we will be able to join in. The likelyhood is that we will have to hold out for the final build since Android 12 is realized. We all now Samsung they can take forever to realize an update, then it depends on your carrier. Better off checking Sam Mobile.
Blukrystlz
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Thanks a lot!
0 Likes
moe
Sun
Options
Discussions
No one knows for sure. You just have to wait. It usually comes out to the latest phone some time after it releases on the latest S series device. They should be announcing it some time within the next few weeks.

Also, the beta is only available for unlocked devices and Sprint/T-Mobile customers. AT&T and Verizon does internal testing.
drewgaren
Halo
Options
Discussions
October 26 is SDC just an FYI so we will have a better idea then. I'll be attending the sessions.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Blukrystlz  ,

One UI 4 Beta Program is now open for registration exclusively for Samsung Unlocked Z Flip 3 devices. Please refer to Samsung Members app banner section or benefits section to register for the Beta Program.

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes