Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Beta release information on sammobile.com

(Topic created: 11-09-2021 08:04 PM)
Georgia2004
Comet
Options
Discussions
After releasing the One UI 4.0 Beta update to the Galaxy S20 series in the UK and the US, Samsung has opened the One UI Beta Program for the Galaxy Note 20 . The beta program is currently available in the UK , and it could soon go live in other markets, including China, Germany, India, South Korea, and the US. Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra owners in 
11 Replies
Ramjet3426
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
What about samsung galaxy s20 fe?
0 Likes
LucidDreams9731
Explorer
Options
Discussions
Yeah I haven't gotten mine šŸ˜•
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I take it this only applies to non carrier branded models?
0 Likes
Sleepy1121
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
How to sign up for the beta
Georgia2004
Comet
Options
Discussions
There was a link on sammobile.com for sign up for the beta for Samsung Note 20, myself going wait, the last update, I lost too much information on my contact, and it force me to doing a schedule backup to my sd-Card twice a month now, so use to be aware of my clients birthday or other events just don't want to seem that I am unaware of events with my clients, so I will wait for the final release and then decide if I want the UI 4.0 so be careful is all I can say
0 Likes
ChazzP12
Comet
Options
Discussions
I even tried to use a VPN for UK & still nothing.....
0 Likes
Georgia2004
Comet
Options
Discussions
I am sorry but on the website sammobile.com that isn't what it states so review the website and if I am wrong, then I am wrong, then I am wondering why they offer a links for joining but I will confess to be human and my choice of drug is named Pepsi-Cola on ice sometimes with a twist of lemon ok, sorry don't smoke no more, lungs just couldn't take the action anymore, so check the website out and form your own opinion ok
0 Likes
PANTHEON1
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Update: Samsung Membersā€™ community manager has mentioned to TizenHelp that Samsung hasnā€™t opened the One UI 4.0 Beta Program to the Galaxy S20 in the US. However, some Galaxy S20 owners users claim that they were able to see the One UI 4.0 Beta Program banner in the Samsung Members app and were able to enroll in the program. It is also possible that Samsung accidentally opened registrations for some time before pulling it.
chadman2877
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Would like to join the program please post a link
0 Likes