Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta update?

(Topic created: 09-14-2022 10:08 PM)
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Discussions
Any better update this week? The last update has been really clunky for me. 
6 Replies
kyL397
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Nobody knows really. I think it's because there's been news floating around that the next beta update should've been "early this week" but that's not the case.

I don't mind if they're (hopefully) taking their time and addressing all the bugs and feedback.
Options
Discussions
Most likely beginning towards the middle of next week anything after that doesn't make sense in terms of pushing the stable version out around the same time frame as 4.0 I think we will need to go through 2-3 more betas in order to address all the bugs
Jerechas37
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
it's weird that people have issues and other people don't I have had zero issues on my s22 through T-Mobile on beta 1 and 2, wonder if it's scary or specific or something
Godsend
Halo
Options
Discussions
Yep, it's weird. I have 2 identical tmo S22Us with almost identical configuration. One didn't have any issues from the get go, the second one was crashing a few seconds after any app update on beta 1. After beta 2 it mostly stopped but still happened a few times but rarely. Go figure!
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Did you try clearing cache and repairing apps from inside the bootloader?
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.
It is not possible to provide a specific date for publishing the next release. It will be provided as soon as 2nd Beta feedback is analyzed and improvements are implemented.
We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.
Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes