Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta..

(Topic created: 09-12-2022 09:47 AM)
MikE26
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
This beta sucks.. paid to have an almost $900 phone and now my phone has several issues because of the beta.. it freezes all the time, won't open apps sometimes. 
22 Replies
fassblat
Explorer
Options
Discussions
That's what happens when you get into beta software 🤷
KBWolf
Comet
Options
Discussions
Wow, it's almost like this is, oh idk, a beta
ShortRound51
Comet
Options
Discussions
Beta is used to 'test' software to assist in identify bugs and issues, through normal use, prior to the actual public release. The disclaimer specifically informs us that there will be issues, and requests us to submit the reports.

Bottom line, if you don't like having buggy beta software, withdraw and return to the previous stable release. Samsung didn't force you to join the beta.
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
You literally volunteered for this.
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Beta's often have bugs, some very severe, some very minor. It's the whole point of the test. I actually think we've gotten fairly easy so far in this beta. There's definitely some bugs, but nothing crippling
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
Most of the non betas even have bugs lol
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Haha true
TheRoops
Comet
Options
Discussions
I get the excitement of being on the newest firmware, but people need to stop joining betas if they can't deal with the actual concept of a beta software. This isn't release level software. One of these builds is going to be way worse than the one we're on. I'd get off the ride now if you're not willing to deal with the bumps.
egor0128
Comet
Options
Discussions
Some people are not built to test products or .new experimental software