Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bixby Back In The Day

(Topic created: 10-02-2023 08:38 AM)
queenslight
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I would like to share with you all, my Samsung Knights, two videos from a YouTube channel called Techisode TV.

The first is a demonstration of Bixby when it was version 1, while the second video is from version 2.

In short, I would love it in future for the best of Bixby version 1 (without the gaming bits) and the best of version 2/three, to be merged into version 4, and make it the best assistant among the Galaxy! O! And please bring some ChatGPT-like functionality to it, or bring thy chat/Q & A mode back at least, as that was a neat feature (in my view anyway).

Bonus! Bixby Routines (Latest Version [also featuring Routines Plus[, and it's a deep dive!)

FYI:

I know that Voice Access is available from Google, I get it. But at least for myself, I prefered how Bixby's integration was way better, as Talkback moved along with it (though back in the day it was called 'Galaxy Talkback/Voice Assistant').

i know of at least five other 4 other YouTuber spreading the joy of Samsung and its features that I wish to share in a follow up post if folks want. If so, I shall do so. Unless other knights beat me to it first.

May everyone have a lovely day!

PS. Yes, I am one of those people who has the 'Double-Tap of the power button, set to the 'Ask Alexa' action as a routine. 

1 Reply
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes