Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bugs on beta

(Topic created: 08-27-2023 09:33 PM)
SwervoThaGod
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
So far a couple of bugs I've experienced in the beta UI 6.0 is switching between apps pressing the 3 lines button can't think of its proper name, when pressed sometimes the open apps will appear blank and when pressed it'll tell me "app unavailable" so I'll hit the middle home button and then reopen the app it'll work just fine, doesn't cause any other issues just a slight annoyance when I'm trying to switch to another open app, and now my clock app is acting weird, buttons are invisible along with text not showing up, the beta is also kind of messing with 3rd party apps, some after closing I'll get a prompt saying the app isn't responding to where I have to force close it, I'm also sure being in this beta you can't get updates so I'll randomly get the update logo that pops up on the notifications bar saying it's trying to connect to the server then it'll go away, haven't seen anything else come up yet while being in this beta
4 Replies
MarkChang
Halo
Options
Discussions
I have experienced this as well. It is the one bug that happens most often. I submitted a bug report to Samsung with logs about a week ago. Hopefully everyone else that experiences it does the same.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
userDp5a08LQQX
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I have the same issue and what's strange is that this is a recent occurrence for me. I've been on this beta for almost 2 weeks and until now it starts to act up. I submitted a report 2 days ago and I will submit one again now.
0 Likes
Brucyjay
Halo
Options
Discussions
Funny how that works. When I first got the beta I had this happen several times a day. Now it's 0 to 2 times a day for like the past week. Lol.