Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Bugs that I found

(Topic created: 09-27-2021 02:19 PM)
Options
Discussions
 1. Brightness Control is delayed especially when playing games 2. Motion refresh rate seems to go lower than 60hz when navigating homescreen (it looks laggy and stuttering) 3. Keyboard sometimes doesn't pop out on chat while playing Mobile legends. 4. Random freezes while playing game, sometimes the screen turns black and unresponsive but gets remedied when restarted 5. Phone heats up faster even with just normal usage 6. Camera Focus is bad it keeps jumping from wide to other lenses 7. RAM usage is unexpectedly high mostly at 7Gb from 3Gb on previous version 8. Noticeable Battery Drain SOT is down from 8hrs to 5hrs 9. Unusual Notification behavior 10. Brightness Control response also suffers from delay. This Software is currently in Beta so it is expected to be this buggy but I hope Samsung gets all the fix on next patch.
4 Replies
never-reven
Comet
Options
Discussions
Make sure you make error reports. Thanks for letting everyone know.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Cheesydieper ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
jdunk312
Comet
Options
Discussions
When is the next patch going to be available
0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
The stuttering will be present anywhere the "blur effect" is active. Edge Lighting, Notification Panel, App Switcher, Editing Home Screen, App Drawer, Edge Panel, App Folders, etc. I've mentioned this to them in several reports so I hope Samsung took note of the root cause.
0 Likes