Did you mean: 

Original topic:

CLOCK APP NOT WORKING

(Topic created: 08-11-2023 09:40 PM)
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Discussions
The clock apps not working, it you already have an alarm saved from before the beta install, it let's you turn it on, but not sure if it will go off in the am. I hope this is fixed soon I only rely on my phone as my alarm. 
10 Replies
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
Change the alarm to a few minutes from your time now and test it
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
I use Google Clock
user96aWfp3ZzZ
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Google clock doesn't seem to have issues
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'll try that thank you!
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
Most of my Google apps work but Google Fi
Options
Discussions
Disable color pallete
usergZLuLYDiSs
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Thank you, this actually worked
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yes, thank you worked for me too!
0 Likes
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Here's what must be fixed.
1. The Upcoming Alarm notification must add additional features to the alarm and timer. The "Alarm in X minutes" text should be in red when the time remaining is below the set threshold. Furthermore, the timer bar/circle needs to be in red when the timer is below the threshold (currently, this is only five seconds before Time Up).
(It is best to turn the timer red when there is less than 25% remaining of the original timer value in addition to being below the threshold value. For example, if a timer is set for less than two hours, 30 minutes is equal to more than 25% of the original time amount, so the timer should turn red in the last 15 minutes. If set for less than one hour, it should turn red in the last five minutes.)
2. The timer numbers need to be tabular, so that the text doesn't shake.Screenshot_20230812_173924_Clock_1000012162_1691887164.pngScreenshot_20230811_022557_Clock_1000012117_1691745958.png