Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Chat Features Disconnect/Stuck on Verifying

(Topic created: 08-19-2022 02:52 PM)
wArri
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Anyone else having issues with their RCS Chat Features? Mine worked for a few min on a fresh install of the Beta, but stopped working and now is stuck at "Setting up"

I've tried pretty much all the troubleshooting, clearing apps cache, airplane mode clearing, upgrading to the Google version, etc.

TMobile
8 Replies
TheNewsHQ
Comet
Options
Discussions
Just turn off your SIM kill the messages app, turn back on the SIM and it should show connected, keep in mind it'll do the same thing after each restart of your phone, so you'll need to do this trick all over again
wArri
Constellation
Options
Discussions
That worked! Thanks
blambtn
Comet
Options
Discussions
Settings, connections, sim card manager
MistahRandom
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
What do I do if I'm using esim?
0 Likes
Will-i-am702
Comet
Options
Discussions
Seen to also be a bugg Goin on android 13 because is also happening on pixel... I have unlock firmware and I don't seen to have any problems
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you very much for reporting the issue to us. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Bearded4vengR
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Having same issue...but now it does it even without the phone restarting.
0 Likes
Zapp2211
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
So is mine i shut the son card off then back on go to Google messages it's connected to chat messages but when I turn my phone off it goes back to connecting to chat please wait.thats crazy maybe it's the beta one UI 5.0 can't wait for the full version 👍
Paul
0 Likes