Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Compatibility with 3rd party apps

(Topic created: 09-22-2021 09:58 AM)
userViWhG7Ds1Q
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Thought I'd share my 2 cents here, seeing as I'm among some who are having issues with a few apps. I've reached out to developers, and they've all confirmed their compatibility with Android 12, but noted that it could be because betas are not stable/optimized and it could he causing the apps to crash and not necessarily an error/bug on their end. 

I understand how frustrating this is and hopes this helps. We may have to just wait it out, until the official version is dropped.

0 Likes
2 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for sharing  feedback from app developers.  Please note that while they may have tested  on stock android 12 , it is very unlikely they tested on One UI 4 unless they joined beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
MWS2022
Comet
Options
Discussions
my Wi-Fi shuts off in normal mode, my Wi-Fi works in safe mode I am assuming it's an app that is hitting the internet in normal mode causing the router to reset. my theory is also the unstable beta doesn't play well with apps whether they're optimized for Android 12 or not, they should still play nice with Android 11 but they are in beta limbo. I cannot know which apps are hitting the router at any given time, probably all of them.. who knows.. I do not anticipate a solution in this beta, only hoping any offending app will be stable with Android 12, fingers crossed!
0 Likes