Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Constant reboots and excessive battery drain

(Topic created: 10-16-2021 06:34 AM)
Buff6676
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Beta 1 & 2 have probably done some major  damage to my battery for sure. The amount of constant reboots have depleted the life of my battery! I hope they can "please " fix this soon! 
6 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Well known issue, and to be expected with a beta.

Have you booted into Maintenance screen (Recovery) and performed a Wipe Cache Partition? It helps in many instances.

Also go to Device Care and look for any rogue apps draining the phone
0 Likes
DiegoKaku
Comet
Options
Discussions
No problem here, very stable, same battery life, only 1 freeze and reboot using Dex
userV5du9bPdNc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Known issue, wiping system cache helps some but not others, me included. I'm down to 3 crashes and reboots a day (from 7-10). I suspect it's app related. Clearing the cache from my visual voice mail app helped me but I still notice random crashes and overnight in sleep mode, it always crashes and reboots. Keep reporting and hopefully the next release will be more stable for us! 👍
0 Likes
MangoKiwi
Comet
Options
Discussions
Please read other posts before posting about a common problem. Turn off blur in developer settings. Change refresh rate from adaptive to standard. Until the next update comes out. That will fix pretty much all your issues.
0 Likes
TheBatt
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
How do you turn off blur in developer settings. I do not see the option.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Buff6676 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes