Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Corp portal

(Topic created: 10-21-2023 12:42 PM)
forec
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Since beta release my phone is out of compliance and my corp portal is disabled? Anyone out there have a similar experience?
0 Likes
8 Replies
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Beta software has not been approved for most security certifications. You will need to withdraw from the beta to fix this. In the future, don't install unfinished software on hardware you use for work.
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
ask your corporate IT what you should do 😉
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
And watch the corporate IT person flip out that they downloaded beta/experimental software on a device they use for work or worse yet on an actual company device.
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Yep. It said this would happen in the terms of service and the warnings that should have been read prior to downloading and installing. Not a good idea to put experimental software on a device you need for work.

These types of things WILL NEVER work on beta
Options
Discussions
There are glitches on the Beta and not everyone has the same issues.
I'm on Beta and everything is been working fine on my unlocked S22 ultra on Tmobile network, including the corporate portal with no issues accessing my account.

Options
Discussions
This is not even remotely a glitch. It's working as intended. Your company just has different security requirements than OPs.
Allawe27
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Yeah mine has been disabled too. There's no way around it but to wait for public release or withdraw from beta and reinstall Android 13
0 Likes
AzblkHawk
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Yeah, either that or find a new job 😆
0 Likes