Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Crashing: Galaxy Watch 5 Manager

(Topic created: 10-20-2022 04:25 AM)
Options
Discussions
While using ONE UI 5.0 Beta, my Galaxy Watch 5 Manager keeps crashing when trying to add Galaxy Watch 5 Pro watch.  It's made my watch useless because it will not finish the pairing and setup process.   

The watch, Galaxy wearable app and Watch Manager are on the most current versions as of today.. 

Does anyone else have this issue? Please help 

Crash dialog screen

After selecting continue, application crashes. ( App crashes no matter what is selected prior to selecting continue)

Watch 5 version that addresses the crash issue(via notices) - app still crashing

Newest Watch 5 Manager version. - app still crashes

6 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Post this in the BETA forum ... not out here ... the feedback needs to be shared in the BETA forum
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
It's already been shared on BETA FORUM, and the error report has been sent. I'm posting on here because it was once recommended as an action, by a moderator, to post on the members community forum as well, for a different issue I had. I think it was to gauge if others outside of the beta community was experiencing similar.

Thanks for trying to help.
Options
Discussions
Try this
Screenshot_20221020_092804_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Thanks for your help, I've tried that. There is even a version that has come out after that release. Neither of them fix the issue with it crashing.

Thanks again for you assistance, I'll update the post with photos.
Options
Discussions
What's your wearable manager installer version?
Screenshot_20221020_095732_Settings_1000000200_1666285058.jpg
0 Likes
top_expert
Astronaut
Options
Discussions

Try this update https://samfirm.shop/model/SM-S908E

0 Likes