cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Do you think there will be a Beta 6 for One UI 6 Watch?

(Topic created: 09-02-2024 10:17 PM)
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Discussions

Do you think that there will be one more beta (Beta 6) before the official release or there will be a 7th, 8th, or 9th Beta? I remember the One UI 6 Beta for mobile had about 9 Betas, a lot 

5 Replies
Members_km9hn4e
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

Beta 9?????  Let me guess Boeing space division was I charge... 

0 Likes
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Discussions

Lol, the S23 One UI 6 Beta Program lasted from August to November, 9 Betas, a fews hotfixes

USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Beta program šŸ˜Š.

As we are observing more participants interested in Beta on a daily basis, we are planning to provide sufficient time for users to experience the One UI 6 features. Number of updates will depend on the number of critical issues we receive from the users šŸ˜…

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Discussions

I think there should be a feature that stays on Beta like the Windows Insider Program so users can always try out new features before they reach customers. It would be like Canary, Dev, Beta, or Release Preview. I think it would help the developers who are actively looking for issues and bugs in the testing process. I'm currently using Windows Insider Program on my Book 4 Pro 360 and it runs well, Release Preview Channel running Windows 11 24H2

0 Likes
Options
Discussions

I cant believe you guys are still in beta. I have LTE so I was saved from the torment lol. But I keep checking thinking "they must be close by now" to no avail.

As to your post I hope the next beta release one is the last one.

0 Likes