cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

DoEs AnYoNe KnOw EvEn A POSSIBLE date for STABLE ANDROID12!?

(Topic created: 01-11-2022 07:45 PM)
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
I'm so tired of hearing & reading about the Note20 Ultra getting the stable update. I read a new article everyday and STILL NOTHING. I completely understand they do it for clicks and if they update on the other side of the world it makes the headlines.. BUT I HAVE A NOTE20 ULTRA 512gb US AT&T UNLOCKED. CAN ANYONE GIVE US ANY TYPE OF TIME FRAME?? I wanna hear it from SAMSUNG NOBODY ELSE! WE DESERVE some kind of answer! ĀÆ\_ą² _ą² _/ĀÆ
12 Replies
Options
Discussions
For reals! I totally agree!
So far the update has been pushed out to Note 20 Ultra units in Europe last month, and so far Verizon-locked Note 20 Ultra models received it already last week smh
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
I imagine it is a bit different for unlocked versions. I get that carriers have way more volume and each carrier has its own slightly different version of Android 12. BUT Samsung should prioritize the beta testers somehow! If it's not possible for us to get the update first maybe some kind of small incentive to at least make us feel appreciated. Because at this point it feel like we're forgotten. We're obviously users who care & want the best version of ONE UI & Android 12! We at least at this point deserve a time frame. At the very least!
Options
Discussions
Agreed! We are the ones testing it out voluntarily before the official release. We should get it first
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
Even if not first, SOMETHING. Only bcuz of the wait. I understand I volunteered & get access to features early etc. But when it's not early anymore and ppl have the stable build so now it feels like they forgot about us. No beta 4 no updates on the update. Nothing. Idk some sort of incentive would be nice.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @SKLZWL ,

We are working to release an update for the beta members today (1/12) . 

Regards

One UI Beta Team

SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
Don't get me all hype for nothing!!! I hope this happens!! I will thank you in advance being that if it does update I won't be able to... If not, I will come back disappointed.šŸ˜•
0 Likes
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
I'm back. No update for me yet. Note20 Ultra Unlocked US AT&T
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Please hurry! I hope we do get the official One ui 4 update today. So over one ui 4 beta 3!
Options
Discussions
You guys are liars. It is now 1/13/22...
The update is ALREADY OUT for unlocked note 20 devices! How do we beta testers still not have the update?? We are also unlocked note 20 ultra owners too. We should be getting it first as beta testers..
0 Likes