Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Downgrade

(Topic created: 10-07-2022 06:20 AM)
userF8iERag1yz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I'm ready to downgrade its so annoying to keep restarting the phone in order to listen to my music because the buzzing 😒 
0 Likes
8 Replies
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Have you tried a factory reset? Because I listen to YouTube and Spotify every single day without this issue.

Is it buzzing in headphones? Or from the speaker?
0 Likes
userF8iERag1yz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Speakers
0 Likes
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Ah, I'm getting a buzzing in calls from the speaker, but I believe mine is a hardware issue
0 Likes
DaleNet
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Also, try going into the phones recovery and clearing the cache and repair apps.
0 Likes
PeninaD
Comet
Options
Discussions
Have you filed bug reports?
Best way to get that bug squashed.
0 Likes
guitar1158
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
The point of the beta is to report these issues and discuss here for possible resolution. You shouldn't join a beta if you want a bug free experience. I second the cache wipe and repair apps. That's has done wonders when I initially installed the beta. If that doesn't work, maybe try a factory reset. I have not personally experienced this issue. Can you clarify what device is making the buzzing? Internal speakers, Bluetooth headset/speaker?
Options
Discussions
The slow charging and signal issues (I've reported both) have me seriously considering leaving the beta. I'm trying to convince myself to hold out, but these two issues are proving extremely annoying.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.  As others have suggested, please try to clear the cache to see if that resolves the issue. 

If you still choose to, you can deregister from the beta program from Samsung member’s app -> settings -> one Ui Beta program status -> Withdraw. Once withdrawn you can download smart switch on the PC and restore to Android 12.
Please back up all data on your device before using smart switch to move back to Android 12 as this does reset the phone. if you do choose to move to Android 12 , we suggest you backup all your device data and master reset on Android 12 and try if for a few days. If issues are still not resolved, you always have the choice to withdraw and move back to Android 12.

Regards
One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes