Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Extra Slow Charging while watching YouTube

(Topic created: 10-13-2022 06:40 AM)
Coldheat06
Comet
Options
Discussions
Ok I understand that we do not have Super Fast charging at the moment..... but has anyone noticed that while watching YouTube (App) and charging it is charging even slower???

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes
6 Replies
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I have super fast charging
You probably shouldn't be charging your phone while using an app that can fill memory
cstucker07
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Who is 'we'? I have super fast charging
Coldheat06
Comet
Options
Discussions
After Beta 4 I don't have Fast or Super Fast charging
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Like Yamialex said, if you continue to use YouTube while charging you are going to burn up the battery then in about a year or so you'll be wondering why your phone is dying so quickly
Coldheat06
Comet
Options
Discussions
This is not something that I always do
0 Likes