Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Factory reset

(Topic created: 08-19-2022 11:15 AM)
Matty77
Halo
Options
Discussions
Would doing this put me back on 12? I'm at my wit's end with all these bugs and errors
0 Likes
17 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
it will NOT put you back on 12. go to the Beta notices in this forum and read the FAQ page, and other postings by Samsung. that's where you will find your way out of here, and back to 12.
0 Likes
ShortRound51
Comet
Options
Discussions
No, it will not. I am kinda curious what bugs and errors you are experiencing that is putting you at your wit's end. I am experiencing very few issue, myself; certainly nothing that is driving me nuts.
Matty77
Halo
Options
Discussions
Notification issues, battery issues, text messaging issues, wifi issues. And I've reported them all. I had a great experience with beta 12 on my Note 20, but the S22 Ultra with 13 is completely different. I'm just frustrated. Was really hoping for the update this week
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I only has 1 bug on my s22 plus and that's the notification
Dragneel
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I agree... The notifications are a but buggy... I have to open the Notifications twice, just to open the app
0 Likes
Spore64
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Definitely have the text issues here. Made use my phone app unusable. Was having messages sect 2-3 times and or not working until turned wifi off etc
Options
Discussions
The only real issue I have experienced on the s22 ultra is a little bug with having to click notifications twice and yes the rcs messaging does a have a bug but the fix is quite easy and it only seems to happen after a restart. Just turn sim off and back on and it fixes the issue. Otherwise this has been a smooth beta really. Just my thoughts. Don't be mad I am sure you are frustrated but I wouldn't leave the beta unless you really cannot deal with it.
Matty77
Halo
Options
Discussions
Yeah the bug with RCS is super annoying, having to turn sim off and on every time I restart my phone. The lag with MMS, yeah it helps turning off WIFI, but I live up against the mountains, so data is spotty, and I really rely on WIFI when I'm home
0 Likes
maddoggin
Halo
Options
Discussions
Guess everyone is different, I think this beta is more stable than stable 12, then again I did a factory reset after installing the beta. When going to different software like 12 to 13 I always factory reset my phone. Just to get rid of any lingering 12 files. That's just me tho, I'm experiencing no bugs whatsoever!