Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Finally got in one UI 5 beta

(Topic created: 08-27-2022 12:47 PM)
Options
Discussions

Well so I was just replying to a couple of posts saying why even bother with this Beta?  Call me the fox and the grapes.  I wanted to get a screenshot of the maximum users have been met like it has always shown to make another comment. Well you can all laugh and/or run over and get the Beta as look what happened!   Is this what is meant by having egg on the face!!!!!!  😀

7 Replies
Ogata92
Comet
Options
Discussions
Finally got in, nice! If only more people would listen.
Options
Discussions
Yeah! I wasn't even expecting it. I just went to get the we're closed sign again and boom went the dynamite. You can indeed get in eventually.
0 Likes
Ogata92
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yeah, you can, but you've gotta keep trying. Some people, however, don't wanna hear that. They want it when they want it. Either way, congrats on getting in!
Options
Discussions
You were right!!!!! I didn't expect to get in. I just started laughing it off. Now what I find interesting is seeing posts how some want to get out of the program. So far I don't see any reason to leave.
0 Likes
Ogata92
Comet
Options
Discussions
I haven't either, but there are those who have encountered bugs and what not. They were probably expecting a near perfect version. Which....not gonna happen. Even stable releases aren't ever perfect, but hey, people will be people.
Options
Discussions
Yeah I was expecting several of my apps to not be working but they are. Haven't trief all of them yet. Hoping my Uber and lyft apps work though when I need them or I will be hitchhiking! 😀
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes