Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Floating notifications

(Topic created: 10-08-2022 08:25 AM)
RprovittJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
My floating notifications icon won't open up when I receive a text unless I open up the messages app manually or press the icon in the notification bar
4 Replies
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Same
0 Likes
SCTiger
Halo
Options
Discussions
Same. I also used to could reply to an email right from the notification. But now I have to go into the app. Also, pop up notifications used to expand when pulled down. Now it just pulls down the whole notification shade
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Annuvin
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Edited: I am using bubbles for all text messages (Google Messages), & I'm seeing same behavior, though occasionally it will work or show up after a short delay. Definitely not behaving correctly, but could be tied to the same problem. I wasn't sure if it had to do with using Nova Launcher - haven't tested it yet on Samsung launcher. Issue not resolved with 4th beta.
0 Likes