Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Frequent touch errors on home screen

(Topic created: 09-29-2021 10:27 AM)
Options
Discussions
Multiple times a day I'll touch an icon on the home screen and instead of the correct app launching a different Apple launch. For instance touch the messages icon to launch Google messages and instead the phone app launches, or the email app launches. 

I'm using Nova 7 as my home screen. Is anyone else running into this type of error? 
4 Replies
usergZsR9vZC9K
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Similar issue on Action Launcher. Seems to be launching the app that is located where you touched in the recents screen, even while recents isn't open
JawshDarnit
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Can confirm same with nova for me.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @user2ZDoGgPbFk ,

As issue involves a 3rd party app, fix needs to be performed from the application side. It would be best if you let app developers know of this issue through their support channels.

If similar issue happens on Stock launcher, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I have to disagree. I never had this problem before the update to the beta software. The issue did not exist before I ran the beta and has existed since I've run the beta. The launcher is one of the most popular launchers available. I would think you would be interested in this and want to investigate it.