Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Frustrated

(Topic created: 11-21-2023 06:29 PM)
BigT81666
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Since switching to the beta software, I've noticed certain games I played don't work, aren't compatible to my device, or aren't supported anymore. I also can not use G pay or Samsung pay. When the official release comes out will those things work again? 
6 Replies
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Discussions
It is guaranteed that GPay and Samsung Wallet will work on the stable release.
MilKy5
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Beta releases are uncertified by Google. That's why secure apps will not work. Stable releases need to pass Google certification which is why they take a little longer before official release. But those types of apps will work again once stable/certified release is installed. Good to know if you rely on using wallet apps or play games that require that level of security. Uncertified software won't allow you to use them
Options
Discussions
alot of apps wont work with beta software as it's not certified and some apps/games require it to be... if you're not used to having little issues here and there, then 1 should not be running beta software...just saying
Axl_
Halo
Options
Discussions
I wish Samsung would mention all of this in big bold red letters when someone registers for betas. Additionally, they should make the user type "I FULLY UNDERSTAND" after the warnings.
Options
Discussions
Post like this are just amusing and entertaining. Signing up for a beta because you can! Haha!
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

As stated by @MilKy5 , some apps may not work since Beta SW is not certified.  Google Pay will work on official release.  As long as 3rd party apps are also certified for One UI 6, they should also work on official SW.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes