Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 5 Pro beta update

(Topic created: 07-27-2023 07:04 PM)
Options
Discussions
This update for the beta watch 5 Pro is a big upgrade, everyone should install it, the initial startup speed is greatly enhanced and battery life is up. Also things somehow just feel smoother

Options
Discussions
It's on the main page of members at the top of the page, I can see it still right now so I know it's still there. There are banners at the top of the screen. There's like 12 banners, just swipe through them until you see the beta for the Watch 5. There will be an identical banner for the Watch 4 also so make sure you look closely that you are signing up for the correct beta program
0 Likes
DavidT9
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I only have 10 banners, what's wrong šŸ˜­
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Maybe you're in a region they no longer are offering the beta program but I just went back to my homepage of members and screenshotted this literally just 10 seconds ago and it's still there for me and I have 12 banners.Screenshot_20230730_134149_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Rockey69
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Now that I have it, watch & phone won't connect.
0 Likes
Rockey69
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Ever since I've installed the Galaxy Watch 5 Pro Beta, the Galaxy Watch5 Manager keeps crashing on my S21 Ultra. At one point the phone and the watch wouldn't even communicate with each other. They at least are connected through Bluetooth now.

0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions

@Rockey69 Are you still having any problems? You could try clearing the cache of the Galaxy Wearables app and the Watch 5 Manager app in Settings>Apps>App Name>Storage>Clear cache.

0 Likes
Rockey69
Constellation
Options
Discussions

I actually uninstalled and reinstalled both the Galaxy Wearables and Watch5 Manager apps after clearing cache and data from both a few times.

I finally got the watch and phone connected. I replaced the Galaxy Watch5 Manager in the beta area with the previous version. After several more failed attempts, they finally decided to play nice with each other.

0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Options
Discussions

@Rockey69 Happy to hear it's now working as intended! 

0 Likes
Rockey69
Constellation
Options
Discussions

The Watch5 Manager app still crashes.

0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Options
Discussions

@Rockey69 Ah, gotcha. Make sure to report this. As this is beta software, some crashes and bugs are to be expected. This can be done in the Samsung Members app>Support at the bottom>Send feedback>Error report

All these errors will eventually be corrected in the final release. 

0 Likes