Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 5 manager: Crashing

(Topic created: 10-20-2022 06:08 AM)
Options
Discussions
Looks like Galaxy watch 5 manager is crashing when trying to connect a watch 5 device. Any one else having this issue? It's rendered my watch 5 pro useless, being I reset it to try to troubleshoot. 

Yes, the software on the watch and plug in are the most current versions. Yes, the error report has been sent.

Crash box

Application crashes after selecting to continue. (It doesn't matter what is selected, application still crashes)

Even when using this version that says it addresses the crash issue(via notices section). Application still crashes.

Version 2.2.12.22101351 newest Watch 5 manager(app crashes)

The device has been reset, different versions of Watch 5 Manager installed and ran, the application still crashes. Even did a clean sweep on the Galaxy Wearable application, the manager still crashes. 

Samsung beta team, I need ya.😎
0 Likes
13 Replies
Jdr327
Halo
Options
Discussions
I have not had the same issue
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Thanks
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
were you having the same issue prior to the Watch 4/5 Manager "fix?"
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
No
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
That's actually when my watch "stopped connecting to the phone." My "remote connection," on the wearable application showed the phone as not being connected to the watch. However I was still functioning.
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I have a Watch 5 being delivered tomorrow. 🤞🏻 I had the same problem as you, however, everyone who experienced it was on eSim. you on eSim?
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Yes, these watches have eSIM setup.
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
was asking about your phone (eSim), not the watch
Options
Discussions