JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Gallery apk

(Topic created: 09-03-2023 01:47 PM)
Charles166
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Hey guys can you guys extract a gallery apk? (15.0.00.22) because i accidentally uninstalled gallery using adb.

Tutorial: 
1. Install apk extractor by Vrisha tech
2. Open the app
3. Search gallery 
4. Press the gallery app
5. Extract it 
6. Make a google drive link that contains the extracted gallery apk (apk is in thw downloads folder then apk extractor
7. Post the google drive link in this post 
8. Done! 

Requirements: One UI 6 beta 1 or 2

0 Likes
18 Replies
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
That's probably not going to happen without root access. Just go to Samsung Galaxy Store and search for it and install from there.
0 Likes
Charles166
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Tried but says its not compatible with the system because im in One UI 6 beta 2
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
I guess you're going to have to factory reset then. Check the Google Play Store first though.
0 Likes
Charles166
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Checked on the play store, still won't show up 😔
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
Since you know how to use adb can you try to reinstall it because it's not gone because you don't have root access it's basically just uninstalled for you but not the entire phone. Go back into adb shell and type adb install -r nameof.apk and see if it reinstalls it. You can try to view installed apks by using adb shell pm list packages
0 Likes
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
Also can you not download this one and then try to update from it? Edit: removed own link

It may not let you because it's going to downgrade a system app which cannot be done without root access but I suppose you can still try it.
0 Likes
Solution
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
0 Likes
Charles166
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Used adb, used package installer still wont work 😔
Charles166
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
But its okay tho maybe ill just wait for the stable realease of One UI 6 and install the updated gallery app. Thanks for helping!