Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Google Location Accuracy

(Topic created: 09-19-2021 11:17 AM)
alphaghost
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I'm having an issue with apps not updating my location while Google Location Accuracy is enabled.  When turned off, apps update my location perfectly.  I would leave it off, but some apps require Google Location Accuracy to be enabled for location.  Only workaround I have found is to open Google Maps and navigate somewhere and minimize it to a pop up window while using other apps. 
0 Likes
13 Replies
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Discussions
As samsung said, google requires certified software to use most of their features and if they don't fix this issues in next update hopefully they will do if not you might have to wait atleast a month until they release official android 12 version to make it work .
At the moment, you can try opening the phone in the safe mode and see if the app is able to pull location accurately.
0 Likes
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Discussions
I try to put > instead of- but it won't let me post it. Weird
0 Likes
alphaghost
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
After testing today, I can confirm there is an issue with Google Location Accuracy. With it turned on, Google Maps shows my location all over, but works fine when navigating somewhere. With it off other apps are working fine.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @alphaghost ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes