JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Google watch Manger keeps crashing

(Topic created: a month ago)
johnnyc256
Halo
Options
Discussions

Ever since the last galaxy 4 watch beta update, my galaxy 4 watch manager app keeps crashing and closing.

0 Likes
7 Replies
Solution
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Discussions

Did you update the beta wearable app on your phone? This must be done through the samsung members app. Click the banner for watch oneui6 beta, scroll down to watch 4 wearable app and click download, follow the prompts.

Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions

This sounds like the same person that was spamming asking for version numbers and apk's to sidload onto an LTE watch 4.

MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Discussions

Yeah i got a private message from someone looking for apks to sideload. I have them, including a working version of facebook Messenger but all on how to do it can't be discussed here or Samsung can ban you so its easier just to refer them to XDA, ill help and guide there, But This forum is for the betas, to improve the current and future o.s. not discuss anything outside that topic. 

0 Likes
johnnyc256
Halo
Options
Discussions

I did that before I installed the beta version.

0 Likes
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @johnnyc256,

Thank you for your feedback on Watch4 Galaxy Manager app update. 

Although it sounds like a non-Beta version, could you confirm if you are a Beta user? 

Current Galaxy Watch Manager (for Beta) version is 2.2.11.24082651.

Please feel free to utilize the official Watch Community (Galaxy Watch - Samsung Community) for non-Beta queries.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
johnnyc256
Halo
Options
Discussions

I installed the watch manager from the members app before I downloaded the beta one ui6 app. You were right that I had a slightly older version than the one you listed so I re downloaded the watch manager app from the members app and it updated my version to the same version that you posted.

0 Likes
iampegram
Constellation
Options
Discussions

I'm on the latest beta for Galaxy Watch4 Manager and firmware, and I'm still getting numerous 'app keeps closing' messages for Galaxy Watch Manager. Fwiw, my Watch7 arrives tomorrow, but if there's any logs I need to upload, I don't mind waiting to switch over.

0 Likes