Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Hmm

(Topic created: 11-13-2021 12:17 PM)
usernhdRxvGNk6
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
So Google pay and Samsung pay are not working (I'm assuming due to safety issues)
Bluetooth keeps popping on and off randomly even when using headphones or connected to any other Bluetooth device.

Anybody else having these issues with the beta program?
6 Replies
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Google Pay and Bluetooth are already known issues and should be fixed in the next update (Official One UI 4).

Samsung Pay works for me but I have to force close it after because it keeps saying an error occured.
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Samsung Pay work for me
S21ULTRA
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
GPay will *NEVER* work during a beta.

Bluetooth goes "off and on" for various configuration reasons

(SideNote: It's interesting folks show up this late in the ballgame, with only ONE post, and ask about issues that are WELL KNOWN)
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Samsung Pay is working just fine, every day, but who am I?
0 Likes
JesterPizzle
Comet
Options
Discussions
Google pay won't work because it doesn't recognize the security of the beta operating system.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @usernhdRxvGNk6 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes