Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

I'm staying on this beta firmware

(Topic created: 11-17-2021 06:47 AM)
Sk3l3wo1f
Comet
Options
Discussions
Honestly found an amazing bug and I don't want it to ever get fixed so I'm not gonna get the update. I also can't risk saying the bug for the people that possibly find it on official update 
Sk3l3wo1f
Comet
Options
Discussions
Infinit hotspot is the bug good job you manged to ruin it for anyone on official update. Not even going to tell anyone in this forum how to do it I was waiting till the last day for everyone with unlocked phones to get a month of infinite Hotspot but 2 trolls decided to change my mind thank yourselves for that Screenshot_20211115-054310_Settings.jpg
chrispy0
Comet
Options
Discussions
Get off the high horse "bro" šŸ˜‚ it's not that big of a secret.... but again cool story šŸ‘
Sk3l3wo1f
Comet
Options
Discussions
Even more proof of making the bug work on a service cycle Screenshot_20211117-071430_Settings.jpg
Sk3l3wo1f
Comet
Options
Discussions
I rubbed a little more salt in than should of lmao
Options
Discussions
Apple has a infinite mobile data bug... no service plain even needed
Sk3l3wo1f
Comet
Options
Discussions
I don't use apple and I used the same trick on older samsung phones
usereVKlXDm6M4
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
What if it gets patched, and that data usage gets carried over to your next data usage cycle šŸ˜³.
Would be one hel of a bill
0 Likes
DD7227
Halo
Options
Discussions
745GB? What are you doing? Running your house and your neighbors' houses off your hotspot?
Sk3l3wo1f
Comet
Options
Discussions
Pc and console games take a lot to update
0 Likes
DENIZACAR
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Yes you are absolutely right if i did not update i would have stayed beta 3 was very good
0 Likes